AGE: From 6-12 Months
YIELD: Approximately 201oz of Formula
Considering a formula for digestive issues or cow's milk sensitivity? HiPP's Dutch-labeled organic goat milk formula is easy on infant tummies. Made with EU certified organic skimmed goat milk, lactose, and vegetable oils, it offers a foundation similar to breast milk. Unlike the usual A1 cow's milk protein, goat milk is naturally A2, aiding in quicker digestion for sensitive tummies. Mimicking breast milk, HiPP’s formula incorporates prebiotics for a healthy gut and improved digestion, reducing colic in infants. Additionally, it features essential fatty acids like DHA (Omega-3) and ARA (Omega-6) for brain and eye health. While goat milk is naturally nutrient-rich, HiPP fortifies its formulas with all necessary vitamins, minerals and other components for overall growth and per EU infant formula guidelines. This Dutch version of HiPP goat caters to babies' evolving needs with Stage 1 for 0-6 months and Stage 2 for 6+ months. Worldwide, babies thrive on this formula – yours might too!
Certified organic by EU standards
Print English Instructions
View Original Dutch-Language Labels
Based on organic A2 goat milk
Only contains lactose as a carbohydrate
Prebiotics improve gut health and help prevent constipation
DHA derived from fish oil
No corn-based sweeteners
Organic skimmed goat milk, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), organic skimmed goat milk powder, organic galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) from organic lactose, calcium carbonate, fish oil (as DHA source), potassium citrate, vitamin C, sodium citrate, iron sulfate, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, magnesium carbonate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, potassium iodate, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
Certified organic by EU standards.
- Boil water freshly for each of baby’s meals and allow to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one
There are many mothers that regularly use distilled water without boiling it, apparently with no negative consequences. We cannot recommend this approach and there are actual reasons even the US FDA recommends pre-boiling tap or distilled water instead. Watch this video for more insight into this topic.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HIPP DUTCH GOAT 2)
SERVINGS PER DAY
# OF SCOOPS
|Babies in the 6-12 month region require roughly 5 meals per day comprised of EITHER formula OR solids. For each meal comprised of solids you introduce, you should remove one formula feeding/meal, such that the sum of formula formula and solids meals is roughly 5 per day.
||5 fl oz (150ml)
|6 fl oz (180ml)
7 fl oz (210ml)
- ONCE YOU HAVE OPENED THE INNER FOIL BAG CONTAINING YOUR FORMULA, YOU SHOULD USE WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS. AVOID STORING IN AREAS OF HIGH HEAT OR HUMIDITY
- IF MIXED FORMULA IS NOT CONSUMED WITHIN AN HOUR, YOU SHOULD DISCARD IT
- DO NOT MICROWAVE BOTTLES OR FORMULA