AGE: 12 to 24 Months
YIELD: Approximately 227oz of Prepared Toddler's Milk
Did you know that young children require on average 3x more calcium and 7x more vitamin D than adults* ? Don’t worry... HiPP has your little one covered with this Dutch version of its toddler’s milk. HiPP Dutch Stage 3 Toddler’s Milk (aka Growing Up Milk) beautifully complements the increasingly diverse diet of toddlers between the ages of 12 and 24 months and can be used as more nutritious substitute for regular whole milk.
HiPP Dutch Stage 3 Toddler’s Milk is fully organic and certified as such according to strict EU standards. As with HiPP Dutch Stages 1 and 2, HiPP Dutch Stage 3 Toddler Milk features lactose as the primary carbohydrate, added probiotics and prebiotics for gut health, and omegas 3 & 6 along with DHA derived from fish oil.
Certified organic by EU standards
Print English Instructions
View Original Dutch-Language Labels
EU CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Probiotics based on strains found in human breast milk
Only contains lactose as a carbohydrate
Prebiotics improve gut health and help prevent constipation
DHA derived from fish oil
No corn-based sweeteners
Organic skimmed milk, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), organic galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) from organic lactose, fish oil (as DHA source), potassium citrate, calcium orthophosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, magnesium carbonate, sodium selenate, zinc sulfate, L-tryptophan, vitamin C, iron sulfate, potassium iodate, vitamin E, natural lactic acid culture (lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716), niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, Calcium L-Methylfolate (i.e. "Metafolin"), vitamin K, d-Biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
Certified organic by EU standards.
- Boil water freshly for each serving and allow to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour this boiled and subsequently cooled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one
There are many mothers that regularly use distilled water without boiling it, apparently with no negative consequences. We cannot recommend this approach and there are actual reasons even the US FDA recommends pre-boiling tap or distilled water instead. Watch this video for more insight into this topic.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HIPP DUTCH 3)
SERVINGS PER DAY
# OF SCOOPS
||5 fl oz (150ml)
|6 fl oz (180ml)
Note: Beyond 12 months of age, it is not recommended to use bottles with toddlers. Using a sippy cup is recommended for reasons pertaining to dental hygiene.
- ONCE YOU HAVE OPENED THE INNER FOIL BAG CONTAINING YOUR FORMULA, YOU SHOULD USE WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS. AVOID STORING IN AREAS OF HIGH HEAT OR HUMIDITY
- IF PREPARED TODDLER'S MILK IS NOT CONSUMED WITHIN AN HOUR, YOU SHOULD DISCARD IT
- DO NOT MICROWAVE BOTTLES OR THIS TODDLER'S MILK